Hi everyone! It’s Christmas Eve, so I thought I’d round off the festive season with a quick Christmas tag. Hope you enjoy!
I was tagged by Alison over at Little Blog of Positivity. She is so lovely and supportive, and I definitely recommend you all go and give her some love!
Anyway, let’s jump into the tag!
1. Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts?
I prefer giving gifts, although I’m not very good at it! I always try hard with my presents, but I worry that the receiver won’t like them!
2. Do you make and stick to New Year’s resolutions?
I make them, but I never stick to them! I’ve resolved to stop biting my nails for so many years, and it still hasn’t happened. I’ll definitely make some different ones this year, and I’ll post them on my blog which will hopefully encourage me to do them!
3. Have you ever made a snowman?
Of course! I’m from the U.K., so I’ve had plenty of opportunities to make snowmen. The background of my gran’s computer screen used to be a photograph of my sister and I with a snowman we had made in her garden!
4. Is your Christmas tree real or fake, and what theme do you prefer?
We used to buy a real tree, but then we replaced our sofa and a real tree wouldn’t fit in the living room now! We also have a cat who is much more of a nuisance than our old one, so we’ve opted for a fake tree the last few years.
Our tree is also white and silver, and it has been since I was younger. My dad and I always try to sneak on a few colourful decorations to see if mum notices!
5. Most memorable holiday moment?
The look on my sister’s face when she opened her iPad. I knew she was getting it and asked my parents to tell me what present it was so I could film her opening it!
6. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to this year?
My fudge cheesecake for sure! And just seeing my family. I’ve been busy with university this semester, so I haven’t been able to see them as much as I would have liked!
7. What is the best Christmas present you have ever received?
I’ve received so many amazing presents, it’s hard to pick one! Last year my best friend bought me tickets to see Legally Blonde, which was amazing! My auntie also bought me a Thomas Sabo charm bracelet one year, and I’ve loved collecting the charms!
8. What are your favourite holiday foods?
It has to be pigs in blankets!
9. What is your favourite Christmas film?
My favourite is Nativity, which is a bit of a strange choice! I also love the Santa Claus movies and The Grinch.
10. What is your favourite Christmas song?
It has to be ‘All I Want For Christmas is You’. My family laughed at me for choosing this one, but it’s definitely my favourite!
11. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
Spending time with family and being able to relax. Usually at this time of year I get really into a book series, and I love having time to read!
12. What would be your dream place to visit at Christmas?
My mum’s house! I love her cooking too much to ever go anywhere else!
13. Who do you spend Christmas with?
I open presents in the morning with my mum, dad and sister, then my dad, my sister and I visit my grandparents while mum starts on Christmas dinner. My other grandparents and auntie visit us during the day, and on Boxing Day we also visit family.
14. When do you start getting excited about Christmas?
I was excited at the start of December! When I’m at university, I look forward to coming home and relaxing!
15. You have one Christmas wish- what will it be?
For everyone to be happy. Cheesey, but true!
I hope you all have a lovely Christmas!