I am possibly the world’s worst blogger. I’ve been ridiculously behind on my blog, but uni is done for a month, which means lots of posts! I can’t wait to get stuck back into blogging!
Anyway, this is the Versatile Blogger tag! I’ve been tagged twice, but I’m just putting it into one post.
Firstly, I was tagged by Catherine. I really enjoy reading her content, and she is always lovely to me on Twitter. If you haven’t read her blog, please go and do so!
I was also nominated by Sasha. I met Sasha while I was doing journalism research and I am so glad that I did! She is a new blogger, so please go and send her some love!
The rules of the challenge are to share seven facts about yourself, and nominate fifteen other bloggers to do the same. Here’s my facts!
1) I normally do my Christmas shopping last minute, but I’m almost finished this year! I just need to pick up some things for my sister and my grandparents, then I’m done!
2) I don’t have my ears pierced. When I was younger, I was a dancer and a gymnast so earrings weren’t practical. My mum told me I could either quit or get my ears pierced. Luckily, I stuck to my hobbies!
3) I once left my phone on the bus a week after I got it. My amazing dad caught the bus at another stop and found it!
4) I used to be obsessed with Galaxy Bites chocolate! They were basically just little toffee balls covered in Galaxy chocolate and they were so good. Unfortunately they were discontinued.
5) Five is my favourite number!
6) I waste way too much time watching videos of people making food on Instagram.
7) I am terrible at writing poetry.
And the nominations!
Hope you enjoyed reading this! Let me know a random fact about you in the comments!