Hi everyone! I hope you’re all well! Today’s post is a tag post!
I’ve recently joined a group chat with a few other bloggers. I am so glad to be a part of this! I’ve discovered so many amazing blogs and made some new friends! We decided to create this tag to get to know each other a bit better, and so we could have a way of linking all our blogs.
We created the questions ourselves, so they’re weird, wacky and food related! Here they are!
1) If you could only choose one thing to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
In an ideal world, it would probably be something like chocolate fudge cake or a brownie since I have a massive sweet tooth. Realistically though, I’m going to say pizza since it’s really versatile. I’ve been really liking pizza lately too!
2) What is your favourite food to pair with cheese?
Boiled pasta, with grated cheese on top. It melts and goes all gooey!
3) If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I think I’d be a kitten. I’m small, and very hyperactive!
4) If you could relive one day of your life again, what would it be and why?
The day I received my uni offer would be a good one! I received my offer to my dream university a week after applying. I wasn’t expecting them to reply so soon, and I definitely didn’t expect my first response to be my dream uni!
5) What is your dream travel destination and why?
I’d quite like to visit France. I don’t really know why though. Otherwise, there’s so many places in the U.K. I’d like to go. I’d love to go back to Stranraer, and I’d also like to go to some cities in England such as Brighton!
6) If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self?
Stop caring what people think and focus on creating the best version of you possible.
7) What are your favourite song lyrics and why?
Ooh, I have too many! I love ‘Everyone deserves a chance to fly’ (Wicked), and ‘Grab that book and let’s do this, instead of doodling hearts all through this’ from Legally Blonde. The songs from Dear Evan Hansen have also been speaking to me lately (that sounds ridiculously cheesy, I can’t think of another way to put it!).
8) What is your favourite meal to cook/eat?
My favourite meal to eat is either a roast chicken dinner or fish and chips. I cannot cook to save myself. I managed to burn water during Home Economics at school.
9) How would your ten year old self react to who you are today?
I think she’d be pretty happy that I’m at university studying towards what she wanted to do. I don’t think she’d believe some of the things that have happened over the years!
10) What is your goal/motivation behind blogging?
To have a platform to post my writing, and to have fun.
Here are the links to everyone’s blogs. Please check them out, there’s some really good content! Lots of them are participating in Blogtober, so now is a great time to follow them!