I know I’ve already been nominated for a Sunshine Blogger Award, but I was nominated again by the lovely Abi. Since the questions are different (and I love a good tag!), I wanted to do it again!
I’m guessing everyone’s read about a million of these tags so I’m not going to bore you by going through the rules. If you don’t know them, feel free to check out my first post which I’ll leave here.
Like I said, I was nominated by Abi. She has a range of topics on her blog, but I’ve particularly enjoyed the ones about her health. It’s definitely worth a read. Abi is always so supportive, and she is so sweet!
Now, onto the questions!
1. What’s your hobby?
I have quite a few hobbies! Blogging, obviously. I love reading and baking, although I don’t devote nearly enough time to them as I would like!
2. What’s your favourite blog post on your blog?
My favourite post is my flash fiction challenge, because it’s the first creative piece I’ve ever published on here, and everyone was so lovely about it!
3. What’s your favourite flower?
My favourite flower is a poppy, but I also love tulips, crocuses and sunflowers!
4. Sweet or savoury?
Definitely sweet! I have a massive sweet tooth!
5. If you were reborn, who or what would you want to be?
I’m not too sure about this one. I suppose it would be interesting to live the same life but make different choices and see how different I would turn out.
6. What’s your favourite era?
In school, I loved studying the Romans, so we’ll go with that one!
7. Do you bake?
I think one look at my blog makes that clear haha!
8. What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
The community is so supportive, and I love being a part of that! I also love getting the opportunity to share my writing!
9. How would you describe your style?
Non-existent! I spend about 90% of my time in leggings and a t-shirt!
10. Where do you always love to visit?
I love visiting my grandparents, and being beside the sea!
11. Who’s your blogging buddy?
I don’t have a blogging buddy, but like I said before, the whole community is so lovely and supportive! I know I could always go to anyone for help!
Here’s my questions!
1) How are you doing today?
2) If you had to change one thing about the blogging community, what would it be?
3) What are your favourite type of blog posts to write? Leave a link if you want!
4) Who was the first person you texted this morning?
5) Do you have any unusual rituals or habits that you do when you’re writing a new post?
6) What was the last book you read and how was it?
7) Do you prefer summer or winter?
8) Have you got any blogging goals?
9) Where would you most like to live?
10) What are your three favourite apps?
11) What’s your favourite type of crisps (or chips if you’re American!)?
In her post, Abi said that she struggled coming up with nominations, and I have to agree! I’ve tried to tag different people from my other posts, so I’m sorry if you’ve already done it, or if I’ve missed you out.
If you’ve never done this before, I’d love it if you could do it too! It’s a great opportunity to meet new bloggers, as well as being a fun tag!